PE- Polyethylene Club Trainer
The perfect training boat for clubs and sailing schools.
Constructed from three layers of Polyethylene and made in aluminum moulds, the boat is much stiffer and tougher than standard training Optimists. It is fully UV stabilized, has extremely good buoyancy and is maintenance free. A robust trolley is available as an optional extra.
– Spacious: 1 kid+1 adult
– Maintenance free and longer life-span
– Extra strong Mast thwart
– Two inspection hatches
– Water bottle holder in midship frame.
– Three ribs on the bottom for stiffness and dragging the boat up and down the beach.
– Completely fitted with standard optimist parts.
– Two Daggerboard friction rubbers.
– Self draining cockpit
– Adjustable Mast step
– Handgrip for pulling the boat
– Sleeve sail
– GRP rudder and daggerboard as opposed to the wood foils of other PE Optimists
– 39 kg hull weight